Просьба перевести на русский,эта информация по СМ2 Tools ,сами понимаете архиважная!!!This is my "way and method" how I got to the finish. Perhaps there are steps that aren´t required or not best.
CUSTOM FLAVOR OBJECTS FOR WW2 AND MODERN AQUILA METHOD:
1) Install Anaconda Python 3.X (Google)
2) Install Blender Software (Google)
3) Install a Photoshop Software. Free good Tool: GIMP2 (Google)
3) Check CM2Tools Plugin Authors Github page Для просмотра ссылки Зарегистрируйтесь
for info and plugin download. Also his BFForums thread (1st post) Watch Plugin Author´s Import/Export Tutorial (1st Post)
4) Install Plugin like shown in these Videos
5) Take the original .brz files in data of your WW2 or Modern CM2 game and put it into "Input" of Combat Mission X/ModTools/Rezexplode and unpack them
6) Go and find a custom 3D Model of your liking in one of the Blender formats (advanced users may convert them). You can check comptatible formats in Blender under File/Import. Free 3D Databases in 1st Post and recent big post of me. Check that it comes with textures.
7) Start Blender, delete the placeholder cube you don´t need it, with add/lamp/hemisphere in the lower interface you can make everything brighter. It is sometimes very dark.
8 ) I start with importing an original "primer" Cm2 flavor object. Without this step no custom models show up in CM2 (there is likely some essential info stored into them). They are located in your unpacked CM2 game files. Often under terrain/flavor objects/models. Import for example "shelter1.mdr" into blender with file/import/mdr. Check "import metadata" and "transform", I have 4 checkmarks there. May not be required for flavors but for standarization I always do this. For smaller projects you can use smaller stuff like crate1.mdr.
9) You see a CM2 shelter, there is a small ball dropdown in the lower interface, you can change to "materials" or "textures" so see it with textures
10) Now again file/import/ choose the format of your custom model download and import it aswell. Check if textures are shown, I am no 3d artists some models are riddles and I dismiss them because I can´t handle them. Easy model to start training was the fire truck and ambulance Для просмотра ссылки Зарегистрируйтесь
11) You see it, it may be extremely gigantic, extremly small, you need to resize it and move it with these three colored arrows, some objects have multiple entities, use usual windows shift commands for multi selection to move all at once to keep them in cohesion. The original CM2 shelter is your orientation. Where the CM2 shelter is, is the center, where its fundament is, is the ground. Delete stuff you don´t want with right click "delete hierarchy" in the right interface (I call it Order of Battle, first time is like a battle but don´t give up.